Intended for personal home use only.
X-Plane 11.*: v1.00 (8/12/22)
X-Plane 12.00 beta4: v1.0.1 (9/26/22)
X-Plane 11/12 (Up to date)
Windows, Mac or Linux
Intel Core i5-8400 or better
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or better (4 GB minimum)
16GB of system memory (8 GB minimum)
Disk Space: 1 GB
- Free Future Updates (Including X-Plane 12)
- Tested and zeroed in by real pilots
- VEMD (Vehicle & Engine Management Display)
- Around the world adventure version
- Collective and cyclic rotor animations
- Loaded & working baggage compartments
- All commands for mapping hardware
- Remove before flight accessories
- Pilots & passengers
- Working floats system
- Functional spotlight
- Functional Cineflex camera
- FMOD fully dynamic 3D sounds
- Window rain effects
- Compatible with Vulkan API
- 100% virtual reality ready
- AviTab integration
- RXP GTN 650 & 750 integration
- Realistic flight dynamics
- HD PBR textures
- Custom 3D instruments
- Detailed night lighting
- SASL/Xlua Systems/Animations/Plugins
Future updates will be available as development continues.
Please follow the Changelog.
Thank you for your support!
Simon Höger (verified owner) –
I bought the helicopter, and I was amazed 100 paintwork for every think, realism is very important, great quality and looks outside load but also inside load and people transport ems there are also many ways to convert the helicopter and super easy paintwork make flight behavior too super and also a feature that not everyone needs is the autopilot alt hold heading and speed simply mega you have to buy!
Cowan Simulation –
Thank you very much Simon!! 🙂