Cowan Sim 222UT
222UT v1.0.2-Released 5/2/2020
- Added a pilot, copilot and passengers. Toggle on/off with clipboard in door pocket.
- Adjusted PBR and textures for overhead panel for better contrast of controls and panels.
- Increased fuel flow for more power.
- Adjusted instruments, over torque buzzer/light and throttles.
Should be around 135 max speed now.
- Separated exhaust particles per engine.
- Changed the dimensions of several main rotor system parts and made progress with it as a whole. Still a W.I.P. 🙂
- Remodeled the vertical stabilizer (tail fin)
- Reworked the main rotor sounds to remove odd repetitive noise half way through. (Interior sound)
- You may notice something that you requested or notified me of is missing from this list. Every single thing everyone has mentioned is on the to do list. So don’t think that I forgot about you. 🙂
222UT v1.0.1-Released 4/15/2020
- Integrated the RXP GTN 750 and programed checklists into it. Activated using the clipboard in the door pocket.
- Removed the code to set rotor position and rotor brake when the engines are off and with outside view active.
- Added the option to completely hide the iPad/tablet using the clipboard in the door.
- Adjusted some sounds and got rid of the “wah-wah” sound issue that affected the interior rotor sounds.
- 2K livery was added to the liveries folder for severely under-powered systems.
- Fixed fuel gauge weights and indicated level reads correctly now.
- Updated the manual
Release Date: 4/10/2020
This helicopter is a work in progress. Over time, known issues will be updated and fixed as well as many additions.
The initial version is a brand new luxury style that is very clean. A medical and true utility version is in the works and will be available at a later date.
Please take a quick look at the known issues and WIP items:
- Random animations not completed or missing.
- Some sounds may be missing for certain things. Sounds are SASL (scriptable aviation simulation library) and currently about 1,700 lines of code.
- Idle stop coding does not work when using an actual hardware device for controlling the throttles. In VR it works partially as intended. When using a mouse it works exactly as intended.
- Auto trim coding needs to be completed.
- Currently no hoist system available. Cable cut and hoist power pilot/crew on collective inoperable. Cable release on cyclic inoperable.
- OBS select switch set to pilot and inoperable.
- Foot switch function set to radio and inoperable.
- Auto pilot may have issues, waiting on feedback.
- No pilots or passengers in the model yet