The Cowan Simulation
MSFS 222B Project
MSFS 222B v1.0.2 – 6/2/2023
If something you requested or reported was not fixed or added then don’t worry. This is an ongoing project and will be updated further. Development takes a LOT of time, but we will get there.
Never overwrite the old version when updating. It could leave behind old textures, code, objects and other things that might ruin the new version. Simply delete or save the older folder in a new location and then extract the new files into your community folder. Thanks!
- Fixed the assistance issues so now users can use the assistance options available for helicopters without issues.
- I still don’t know where the tiny red light blinking with the beacon light is coming from. It goes away when you turn off and back on the beacon lights though.
MSFS 222B v1.0.1 – 5/30/2023
- Added several liveries and livery material fixes
- Fixed the vertical speed indicators
- Changed the HUD overlay format and fixed the overlapping issues
- Added some better camera views
- Several minor bug fixes
Thank you for the support,
MSFS 222B v1.0 – Initial Release 5/19/2023
This is an ongoing project and will be updated. Thank you for your support.